LIECHTENSTEIN CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR OFFSHORE COMPANIES
Our company will assist you with opening corporate bank account in Liechtenstein in a private bank. Payment cards and full Internet banking available. Personal visit of the bank is required.
What restrictions exist for opening an account?
In connection with the increased control of money laundering, bank pre-coordinated for the possibility of opening an account in each case. To obtain permission to open the account must provide a detailed description of the activity, indicating the expected financial transactions, the payer and recipients.
Benefits of the bank account in Liechtenstein
- Minimum deposit to open is 5,000.00 - CHF (€ or US$) depending on what you have set the main currency account.
- Maintenance fee - 1,500.00 CHF
- Internet banking - free of charge
- VISA and MasterCard
What type of account can be opened?
- Investment, account currency in €, CHF, US$ and all major currencies in the world.
Terms of opening an account
- Any company or private person, except US companies and/or US residents
- Bearer shares or registered
Account management and communication with the bank
- Management over the Internet
- You can communicate with the bank:
It is possible to get credit cards
- Yes, VISA, MasterCard and prepaid chip Travel Cash cards are available
What documents are required to open an account for the company?
For a pre-approval we require all account opening forms to be filled in as well as a business plan, the structure of the company, copies of the passports etc. Since almost all account openings are required to be opened quickly the best way to achieve a prompt opening is to send all the documents in advance.
For the company:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share certificate(s)
- Certificate of good standing / incumbency if the company is older than 12 months
- Copy of the corporate structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid license (if applicable)
- Business plan / structure of the company (a detailed description of the company on one to two pages in English), business activity, company deals, connections with other companies (in the form of a diagram), documents of these companies, source of income, flow-charts (outgoing and incoming payments)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarised copy of valid passport
- The passport must be signed and signature should match the signature on the application form. The photograph should be clear and of good quality.
- Copy of banker‘s reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of attorney (where applicable, the document will be kept in the bank)
- KYC – form / personal CV (detailed information about the source of wealth needed)
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities):
- Copy of constitutional documents (certificate of incorporation, articles, etc.)
Our recommendation fee: US$ 3,500.00
DISCLAIMER FOR THE ABOVE
The above description is NOT an offer or soliciting to buy any
security or investment product or to receive an investment advice from
We are not responsible for any changes in the legal or financial status, requirements, fees and commissions of the aforesaid Bank.
We reserve the right to change fees without notice.
The payment options are: wire transfer.